We are very fortunate to have an active and supportive patients association. The association is always
in need of volunteers who can help other patients in a number of ways, such as :
• Bringing elderly patients for appointments to the surgery e.g. to see the doctor or nurse.
• Visiting elderly house bound patients, and delivering shopping to them.
• Helping with patient satisfaction surveys - the association played an active role in the development of our new centre, and the team at the Pinn very much value the role of the association in helping shape services from the centre in the future.
• Holding various fundraising events. The income generated is used to buy equipment for the patients of the practice. Please do try and support the events if you can.
• The association has recently been campaigning to remove, or reduce, car park charges for patients using Harrow council's Love Lane car park.
Approximately four times a year the practice newsletter, The Pinn Piper, is published, and distributed to all of our patients. It is a great way to keep up-to-date with current events, and is also available in electronic form on our website.
We have now uploaded the latest minutes from our last AGM , please click on the link below to download.
Chairman : Mr Jim Bradford
Tel:0208 866 6400
Can you spare a few hours a week with any of the above as part of our community ? If so please contact Jim.
Patient Survey 2013
The Pinn Medical Centre appointed a professional independent research company, InTime Data to gather and analyse the views of patients on their behalf and the final results of the survey and report was received in February 2013.
Copyright © 2013 | The Pinn Medical Centre 37 Love Lane, Pinner, Middx, HA5 3EE | Tel:020 8866 5766 | Fax: 020 8429 0251